Sunday, January 4, 2009

Transitioning over to Eastern Standard?

It's been quite a while since I've updated (almost a year since serious updates - though it's also been about that long since I had watched much anime, to be honest) and just when I was going to get back into the swing of things, some friends of mine finally got together to put together another collaborative blog under the banner of our old magazine: Eastern Standard.

We've got it up and are still tinkering with format and whatnot, but we've started adding content to it, so y'all should head over there and check it out. It's not just be doing it, so it should be a little more fresh, regular and varied than what I was doing here.

With that said, I'm not really sure what the future of this blog will be. Double-posting is unlikely to be worth it unless I can get some program to do it automatically... we'll have to see, but I might put this on hiatus and only pick it up if Eastern Standard falters at some point.

Either way, head over there and check it out. Leave some comments. Let us know what you think.

No comments: